- April 12, 2020 at 12:53 pm #15907esailor TeamKeymaster
ORAL EXAM (GMA Candidate –passed)
Date : 18th Sept 2017
Location : South Shields
Duration : Approx 1hr and 30min
1. Show Discharge Book. TRB.Describe your last vessel.
2. What type of Ships have you sailed on?
3. Procedure for going UMS.
4. 1 hour departure notice has been given. What is the procedure to prepare the ER?
5. Why do you start the engine on air with indicator cock open?
6. Does the engine turn if the indicator cock is closed?
7. Steering gear tests.
8. How to test emergency generator?
9. Generator synchronizing procedure.
10. Safety on generator and MSB
11. What is preferential trip and reverse power.
12. How to test reverse power
13. How to find earth fault
14. Boiler safety.
15. How to test flame eye trip
16. Air starting system safety.
17. Enter enclosed space and procedure
18. How to test BA app
19. What about your bilge system
20. What is in your oil record book
21. Oil spill while bunkering what is your action
22. To which tanks will you transfer spilt oil and which pump
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.